The International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation (ISSAC) is the premier annual conference to present and discuss new developments and original research results in all areas of symbolic mathematical computation.
Kobe, Japan, July 21-25, 2014.
- ISSAC 2014 took place at Kobe University in Kobe, Japan.
- Kosaku Nagasaka (Kobe University) and Franz Winkler (RISC-Linz) were the general co-chairs.
- ISSAC 2014 Conference Website.
Bath, United Kingdom, July 2015.
- ISSAC 2015 will take place at The University of Bath in Bath, UK.
- The core program will be on July 7-9 with tutorials on July 6th and the PASCO Workshop on July 10-12
- The general chair is Steve Linton (University of St Andrews).
- ISSAC 2015 Conference Website.