Photo: ©KOBE CONVENTION & VISITORS ASSOCIATION
List of Accepted Posters
- Mark van Hoeij and Erdal Imamoglu.
2F1-type Solutions of Second Order Differential Equations
- Jose Gomez-Torrecillas, F. J. Lobillo and Gabriel Navarro.
Generating idempotents in ideal codes
- Zongyan Huang, Matthew England, David Wilson, James H. Davenport and Lawrence Paulson.
A comparison of three heuristics to choose the variable ordering for cylindrical algebraic decomposition
- Matthew Niemerg, Daniel Bates and Andrew Newell.
Decoupling Highly Structured Polynomial Systems
- Arne Storjohann and Shiyun Yang.
A relaxed algorithm for online matrix inversion
- Eugene Zima.
Direct indefinite summation
- Tateaki Sasaki, Daiju Inaba and Fujio Kako.
Solving Parametric Sparse Linear Systems by Local Blocking
- Takayuki Hibi, Kenta Nishiyama and Nobuki Takayama.
Computing Bases of Twisted Cohomology Groups for Sparse Polynomials
- Yasuhito Kawano and Hiroshi Sekigawa.
Quantum Fourier Transform over Symmetric Groups --- Improved Result
- Brice Boyer and Jean-Guillaume Dumas.
Matrix multiplication over word-size prime fields using Bini's approximate formula
- Brice Boyer and Erich Kaltofen.
Numerical Linear System Solving With Parametric Entries By Error Correction
- Shaoshi Chen, Hui Huang and Ziming Li.
Improved Abramov-Petkovsek's Reduction and Creative Telescoping for Hypergeometric Terms
- Tatsuyoshi Hamada.
MathLibre: personalizable computer environment for mathematical research
- Hiroshi Kai and Keita Ueda.
Fake shares detection on a visual secret sharing scheme by rational interpolation
- Robert Corless, Marc Moreno Maza and Steven Thornton.
Zigzag Form over Families of Parametric Matrices
- Johannes Middeke and David Jeffrey.
Fraction-Free Factoring Revisited
- Hiroshi Murakami.
Calculation of rational numbers in an interval whose denominator is the smallest by using FP interval arithmetic
- Andrew Arnold and Éric Schost.
A Truncated Fourier Transform middle product