The Online (early, until
June 20th June 24th (extended), 2016) Registration Fees are as follows:
- Regular: 200 CAD
- ACM/SIGSAM Member: 160 CAD
- Student: 100 CAD
- Student ACM/SIGSAM Member: 80 CAD
SIGSAM members will be asked for their membership number during the online registration. Students will be asked for their student card (or equivalent proof of status) when picking up their registration pack.
On site/late (i.e. after
June 20th June 24th (extended), 2016) registration will also be available, subject to a 50 CAD surcharge.
The registration fee includes: electronic proceedings on USB key; morning and afternoon coffee breaks on main conference days; welcome reception; and one ticket to conference social/banquet. Accommodation, printed proceedings, tutorial attendance and extra banquet tickets can be purchased at the same time for an extra cost as detailed below.
- At the top of the registration page, which you get onto using the link below, you will find specific codes for certain discounts that can be applied (e.g. if you are an ACM/SIGSAM member or a student). In order to apply these discounts, you need to copy and paste the codes into the textbox at the bottom of the page (section "Registration Costs") and click "Apply Discount".
- Once you click "submit" at the bottom of the registration page linked below, you see as one payment option "Cash". Please be aware that if you select this option, the 50 CAD surcharge for on site/late registration will be applied.
- In the field "dietary preferences/restrictions", in addition to certain individual restrictions, please indicate the dish you (and any accompanying person) wish to be served at the banquet. The possible choices are indicated below (in the "Banquet" section).
- If applicable, please use your work/affiliation address in the required "Mailing Address" field.
Tutorial day is Tuesday, July 19th, 2016. There will be three tutorials throughout the day as detailed on the Tutorials Page. Tutorials fees are as follows:
- One Tutorial: 20 CAD
- Two Tutorials: 30 CAD
- Three Tutorials: 40 CAD
- One Tutorial: 40 CAD
- Two Tutorials: 60 CAD
- Three Tutorials: 80 CAD
The registration fee includes a copy of the proceedings on a
USB memory stick (along with abstracts for the software
demonstrations, posters and invited speakers). Printed
proceedings may be ordered for an addition 50 CAD. To guarantee a
copy of the printed proceedings you must register before
June 20th June 24th (extended), 2016.
The conference social/banquet will take place on Thursday, July 21 (2016) at the Delta Hotel. One ticket is included in the registration fee. If you are travelling with guests then additional tickets can be purchased for 90 CAD each. To guarantee attendance at the banquet you must register at least a week before the start of the conference.
Participants of the social/banquet can choose from the following options for the main dish (additionally, a variety of soups, salads and desserts will be available):
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli. Wild + tame mushroom filling, pan roasted shaved asparagus, truffle cauliflower sauce soubise, aged Lindsey goat cheddar.
- Malai Northern Curry. Braised bean kofta, spiced tomato + coconut curry, garlic onion kale, minted yogurt, tamarind glaze, almond crunch, warm naan.
- 8oz Chicken Supreme. Apple cider brined, pancetta, roasted pears, sweet potato mash, roasted root vegetables.
- 8oz Salmon. Sumac seared, orange, truffle cauliflower puree, Grand Bend purple potato hash, harvest vegetables.
- 8oz Smoked Berkshire Pork Chop. Double cut loin, apple braised red cabbage, confit fingerling potatoes, lemon sour cream.